Monday 15 November 2010

Shot List

I realised quickly that after finishing my practise teaser, I had missed out three shots. Even though I had a storyboard to look at and work with, it doesn't help when you're filming them in a different order to what is on the storyboard.
To rectify this mistake and to improve the overall organisation of the filming, I will make three documents.
The first is a shot list, which will be below, the second is a shot lot and the final one being a call sheet.
The shot list is also explained below. The other documents will be explained in their own relevant posts.

A shot list is a document that gives a list of shots in the order that they will be filmed. Not in the order that they will appear in the teaser trailer or film. Below is my shot list:


Again, this is not in the order that the teaser trailer will be in. This is the order that it will be most convenient to film them in. When renting a camera, which would only be for one weekend, I would film the first three shots at home on the same day, then the next two shots on the same day but at the local park.
The rest of the shots will then be filmed the day after in the nearby town.

No comments:

Post a Comment