Tuesday 1 February 2011

A (Hopefully) Final Poster

I needed a new slogan, as mentioned in the last post. I decided that it needed to be something to do with the camera on the picture, as the title of the film doesn't tie in with it.

I did some research and found the now-famous quote by Cesar Romero: "They say the camera never lies. It lies everyday".

I took this and modified it slightly, coming up with "the camera never dies", hinting at the horror genre.
I also wanted the slogan to be addressing the audience, but to also tie in with the idea about cameras.

Below is a picture of my final poster. I also did a final bit of editing to give the whole poster an inner glow, I added the certificate and also added the production house from the teaser trailer too:



I believe that this is a massive improvement to what I had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment