Wednesday 2 March 2011

New picture

Here is a second draft with a different picture:

I do think this picture is better. I used the 'dark strokes' effect on photoshop and it seemed to turn our eyes completely black.
Normally this wouldn't look good but due to the genre and narrative of my teaser trailer I think this is quite fitting. Conventions of real film magazines show that the actors on the front normally have something on them, whether it being a costume or a prop of just the way they look, that links them to the film.
This is quite obvious actually because if there was someone featured on the front cover who was wearing normal clothes and there was no text linking them to anything, the reader may not realise they are anything to do with.... well, anything! Let alone being in a film.

So yeah, I'm going to carry on using this picture and the next post will be the same picture but with the rest of the text added in.

No comments:

Post a Comment