Wednesday 2 March 2011

Second draft!

So, here it is. The second completed draft. There are a few things to improve on, which I shall explain shortly.

 Firstly, the 'Survival' anchorage text doesn't stand out enough for me. So I will need to make that bigger somehow, which will involve moving the 'plus' section somewhere else.
Another big problem is that the piece of text to go with the 'survival' part is too much. It shouldn't be a paragraph. I will need to shorten that.
Finally, the colour scheme is a bit off. I sampled the purpleish colour from the 'Reel Time' logo and used that in some of the other words and as the glow colour for the 'Gotham independant film awards' logo at the bottom. However, purple doesn't match horror at all really, so I needed a different colour.
I watched my teaser trailer again at this point to see if there were any certain colours that stood out. At the end where the title appears, it sort of fuzzes into a red.
For this reason, I decided to go with red instead of purple.
The next post will be the same page but with all the problems listed above hopefully corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment