Tuesday 7 December 2010

The Bloody Shirt!

Here are a series of pictures showing the ingredients of the blood I used, and the shirt after it had been 'blooded'.


Firstly, here are the ingredients of my blood. I was originally going to use water, but that wouldn't have given the right kind of texture. So I thought of something with a thicker consistency, and Fairy Liquid seemed the best option. I put this in a bowl and added some red food colouring (this is starting to sound like a terrible recipe book). I also added some flour, after I took this picture to get a slightly dryer and thicker texture. The next picture will be of the bowl of blood.













I didn't make much of the blood, although this picture was taken after I had used it, and this is what was left over. As you can see, it actually looks quite believable!













Finally, here is what the shirt looked like. I put a bit more on after and filled in some of the gaps.
This is the shirt that Lewy wore when in the background and the shirt that my brother wore when standing and hitting the camera (in one of the quicker shots in the teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment