Monday 6 December 2010

Second Draft of Teaser

Here is a second draft of my teaser trailer.

One of the major changes is that I have taken out the inter-title saying 'for Earth'. The reason for this is that from some of my feedback (and from some of my own opinion) I learnt that talking about Earth as a whole makes the film seem like an alien film or a different form of science fiction. I originally chose 'for Earth' because I couldn't think of anything else and it was the only thing that created a certain 'horror' impact. I then thought of humanity because it makes even more of an impact, but this time it's the right kind of impact.

I re-did the inter-titles on LiveType, so they now don't get cut when they scroll across. This has also now enabled me to cross over the words 'for' and 'humanity', giving a greater effect.
Here is the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment