Monday 13 December 2010

No Luck...

I looked everywhere and couldn't find a broken camcorder anywhere. For this reason I had to settle for a fully functional one rented from school, which meant I had to keep the liquid separate from it. I rented out a camera from school and took it home to take a picture of it.

When I got home, I kept in mind that the floor in my toilet downstairs gave water a red tint to it in the blood shot of my trailer, so I decided to use it again. Below is the original picture taken:






Now obviously, the water doesn't look like blood, so I had a quick go at editing it red in Photoshop. While doing this I also had a go at editing it so that it looked like the water/blood was oozing out of the camera, like my original idea portrayed. Below, sadly, is the result.














I could see from this that, with a bit of editing time, I could make this water look a lot more like blood after I had found the right colour. But as you can see,  it doesn't look like it came from the camera.
Because of this, I scrapped that idea and decided to leave it as a puddle of blood next to the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment