Monday 6 December 2010

The Final Cut Arrange Window

As the title suggests, here is a screenshot of the arrange window in my Final Cut document.
I had too many regions to fit in one window, so I had to photoshop two pictures together. Below is the result:

As you can see the window is very busy, but it shows how my skills have developed and how I went from knowing literally nothing about Final Cut to being able to work with this many sounds and video regions.

While completing my coursework tasks this year I have learnt a lot about visual editing with the arrange window. Visual editing is when things you change can be watched as you change them, as opposed to having to export the product first. As my knowledge of visual editing and Final Cut in general grew, I could start to work with more and more clips of sound and video, hence the size of the arrange page above...

No comments:

Post a Comment