Monday 6 December 2010

Here it is...

The final teaser!
I won't babble on this time, here is the finished product:



Now here is where I babble...
You can probably see some major changes here. I have added a new shot, like I planned to do, which actually turned out really good. I desaturated and added distortion to this clip, the same as I did with the field clip with the character in the background.
The other major change is the wording of the inter-titles (again).
Because the last inter-title stood out the most, everyone who watched it thought that 'to survive' was the title of the film, when in fact the original idea was to have 'the last day' as the title.
I thought I would go with what my target audience said, but didn't think that 'to survive' was very good, so I changed the wording to make 'survival' the last inter-title, making that the title of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment